From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council 201006 elections - third election official needed
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:18:45
1 On 2010.06.25 10:47, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > Hello fellow developers,
3 >
4 > unfortunately one of the officials (tove) for the present Council
5 > elections has stepped down. Therefore one election official is now
6 > missing.
7 >
8 > Any interested dev please contact us per e-mail at
9 > elections@g.o or in #gentoo-elections on Freenode.
10 >
11 > Or contact any of the remaining election officials directly:
12 >
13 > Roy Bamford (neddyseagoon)
14 > Ulrich Müller (ulm)
15 >
16 > For the elections team,
17 > Ulrich
20 I've just been made to realise that I did not post the names of our new
21 election offcials, thanks jmbsvicetto for the prod.
22
23 They are antarus and hwoarang who both offered by return email.
26 Regards,
27
28 Roy Bamford
29 (Neddyseagoon) a member of