From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo theming during bootup
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:53:58
1 On Monday 10 April 2006 16:53, Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > We also have the
3 > lila theme and the Gentoo Icon Set we can use as raw material. Both of
4 > them could easily be reworked into something we can use if we need to.
5 I suggest you to not consider the gentoo icon set. As it is is a _really_ bad
6 copyright infringement, it has icons that are copied from Windows OS or
7 applications and for sure are not licensed to allow such an edit.
8 There are also icons took from Crystal SVG iconset (of KDE) that are licensed
9 under LGPL for artists that's not respected as SVG sources are not provided,
10 nor copyright is stated.
13 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
14 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE