From: Samuli Suominen <drac@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Few packages for grabs.
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 18:59:44
1 Today I grepped tree for my nick at metadata.xml's and to be honest, I
2 don't want or have time to maintain these,
3
4 app-misc/banner, duh? why am I here?
5
6 app-misc/emelfm2, version bump bug open but isn't keyworded and
7 doesn't work on ~amd64 but was fine on ~x86.
8
9 games-arcade/stepmania, insane set of patches to keep it working,
10 and upstream is yet to be contacted with them,
11 but no bugs (games is a herd here, is it OK for me to remove myself
12 from metadata?)
13
14 gnome-extra/gnome-vfs-obexftp, gnome or bluetooth maintainers may
15 want to take this (it's from gnome ftp, file transfers with nautilus
16 etc.), no bugs
17
18 media-gfx/fontypython, dirtyepic just opened a bug for me.. wxgtk
19 problems, why did I add this even if first place?!
20
21 media-gfx/gnome-specimen, no bugs, nice font viewer for gnome (and why
22 not others) (gnome may want this)
23
24 media-gfx/xzgv, no bugs, gtk+-2 resurrection of good 'ol xzgv.
25
26 dev-util/geany, no bugs, nice editor/IDE using only gtk+-2 without
27 gnome deps etc.
28
29 If noone takes them, or there is no herd I will, of course, continue on
30 maintaining them.
31
32 Thanks, drac
33 --