From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 11:14:31
1 Am Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018, 10:53:39 CET schrieb Michał Górny:
2 >
3 > I guess you should have voiced your opinion back when discussion was
4 > taking place instead of being hostile *now* because the Council listened
5 > to what the developers requested.
6 >
7 > And if you are curious, then I've been asked by multiple developers
8 > (and a few users) requesting the restriction, and I haven't been
9 > contacted by a single one who asked otherwise.
10
11 ^ This. Same experience here.
14 Andreas K. Hüttel
15 dilfridge@g.o
16 Gentoo Linux developer
17 (council, toolchain, perl, libreoffice, comrel)