From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sys-devel/ld.so missing?
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 14:46:14
1 On Sunday 25 May 2003 16:36, Dewet Diener wrote:
2 > I'm running dep-clean through my system to try and find outdated
3 > packages (somehow, I lost my world file, so I have to catch all the
4 > installed packages by hand and re-insert them).
5 >
6 > One of the curious packages that are installed is
7 > sys-devel/ld.so-1.9.11-r2. Not in my portage tree anymore (I've
8 > checked this over a few weeks now, with frequent rsyncs inbetween from
9 > different mirrors), I went to cvs.gentoo.org to try and find out what
10 > happened to it. On the viewcvs interface, it appears that the ebuilds
11 > are still in place (ie, not in the Attic), but they're nowhere to be
12 > seen in the "real-life" portage tree.
13 >
14 > Can someone enlighten me please? :)
15
16 Something seems to be wrong with the rsync mirror.
17
18 Paul
21 Paul de Vrieze
22 Researcher