From: Jason Waldhelm <jason@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild for kontact: looking for testers
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:56:37
1 The ebuild works great - no errors; however, it seems the OpenPGP plugin
2 (specifically, GnuPG) does not work. Each time a message is selected that is
3 signed, Kontact complains the OpenPGP plugin is not specified. When I use
4 Kmail alone (not as a part of Kontact), GnuPG works fine. Otherwise Kontact
5 works great for me.
6
7 This may be an upstream bug, but I thought I would mention it nonetheless.
8
9 Jason
10