From: David Olsen <lude@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Info about screenshots
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 02:52:34
1 On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 11:32:05AM +0200, Bj?rn Evaldsson wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > After looking on the screenshots page I tried locating some of the
5 > themes and images but had no luck and was wondering if you could help me
6 > out? The themes I'm interested in are:
7 > http://www.ibiblio.org/gentoo/images/shots/desktop-hallski.html
8 > and
9 > http://www.ibiblio.org/gentoo/images/shots/desktop-m0rpheus.html
10 >
11 > I'm really sorry for bothering you with such an unimportant question,
12 > but I can't find any info anywhere...
13 >
14 > Regards
15 > Bj?rn
18 This is probably a [gentoo-user] question, but.
19
20 Hallski is using the Adept Sawfish WM theme, and basically a stock Gnome install
21
22 Morpheus is using the Gorilla Sawfish WM theme, and the ThinIce GTK theme.
23
24 Both of their backgrounds are available on Jimmac's site (jimmac.musichall.cz), and
25 everything is probably available on Sunshine in a Bag (http://www.sunshineinabag.co.uk).
28 David Olsen
29 Administrator
30 linuxpimpz.com