From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: AW: [gentoo-dev] gpm & mozilla bugs -- Suggestion for Portage extensions
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 07:57:22
1 tor 2001-09-20 klockan 15.49 skrev Sebastian Werner:
2 > Isn't it possible to copy the files, which mozilla creates on the first
3 > start as root.
4 > We could add these files as patch to the mozilla archive. So we don't hae
5 > the problem
6 > to must start mozilla first. I like to have a system which works without to
7 > much work
8 > after installation...
9
10 That might be a solution, I don't know what's in the file(s) that
11 mozilla is creating. Anyone know/have time to check this?
12
13 If it works, it would truly be a great solution.
14
15 Regards,
16 Mikael Hallendal
20 Mikael Hallendal
21 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
22 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden