From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@×××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new infrastructure dev
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:35:33
1 Joseph Pingenot wrote:
2 >>From Andrew Gaffney on Thursday, 16 October, 2003:
3 >
4 >>Kurt Lieber wrote:
5 >>
6 >>>Folks --
7 >>>Please join me in welcoming Lance Albertson (ramereth) to the team. Lance
8 >>>will be helping out with various system administration tasks, including
9 >>>rolling out nagios to our servers.
10 >>>Lance lives in Hiawatha, KS, the City of Beautiful Maples and home of the
11 >>>oldest Halloween Parade in the US. We are still searching for the City of
12 >>>Ugly Maples. Rumor places it in or around the Los Angeles metro area. Of
13 >>>course, the City of Tasty Maples is Winston-Salem, North Carolina, but who
14 >>>didn't know that...
15 >>
16 >>Its nice to see that even us computer geeks have a sense of humor :)
19 > We do?
20 >
21 > Dang. And here I thought all we were good for is hating Microsoft. ;)
22
23 Microsoft isn't our kind of humor. I think Microsoft is God's kind of humor ;)
26 Andrew Gaffney
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list