From: James Broadhead <jamesbroadhead@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Axel <axel@×××××××.ch>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Happy 10th birthday (in advance)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:46:31
1 On 30 March 2012 14:25, Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 03/30/2012 04:00 PM, Axel wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Hello,
5 >>
6 >> I would like to wish you all a happy birthday, 10 years already since
7 >> first release (Gentoo 1.0)! Here is a little thing [1] we made to
8 >> celebrate it. Recipe: two layers of Génoise (for each: 6 eggs, 180g
9 >> sucre, 180g farine, vanilla sugar), between layers and on top: full
10 >> cream with beaten eggs and caramel. Add between the middle layers on
11 >> top of the cream: raspberry. ENJOY ;)
12 >>
13 >> [1]: http://imgur.com/iMjLi
14 > Back to year 2009?
15 >
16 > http://www.gentoo.org/news/20091004-gentoo-10-years.xml
17
18 Even though we already celebrated it, maybe 10-years-since-1.0 is a
19 better event to celebrate.
20
21 Remember when Gentoo had version numbers? (even though they got stuck
22 at 1.4 for ages?) D'awww