From: Pierre Guinoiseau <songoku38@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Xmms needs to die.
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:19:33
1 Robert Cernansky a écrit :
2 > On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:30:20 +0100 Luis Medinas <metalgod@g.o> wrote:
5 > Most missing is gapless output, so when playing continuous tracks
6 > I get ugly spaces between them, brr. Other missing is very usefull
7 > xosd support and great xmms-pipe (which does not work for me
8 > currently, I reported it yesterday - this was probably last drop for
9 > you Luis :-( ) so xmms can be widely controlled by external commands.
10 >
11 Audacious has xosd support :
12 * media-plugins/audacious-xosd
13 Available versions: 0.3
14 Installed: none
15 Homepage: http://www.netswarm.net/
17 X-On-Screen-Display
18
19 And regarding xmms-pipe, maybe this can replace it :
20 * net-irc/audacious-show
21 Available versions: 1.2.0
22 Installed: none
23 Homepage: http://nedudu.hu/?page_id=11
25 whatever you're currently playing to others
29 Pierre Guinoiseau
30 Email: songoku38@×××××.com
31 M$N: songoku38@×××××.com
32 Jabber: lnx@××××××.fr