From: Serheo <sshatunov@××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] GSoC
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 08:55:20
1 > On 20:59 Wed 31 Mar , Serheo wrote:
2 > >
3 > > Google summer of code test message. Sorry for interuption.
4 > You might want to consider the impression you make on people when you
5 > send an email like this. When you're required to send an email, why not
6 > make it something useful and get people excited about your proposal?
7 > --
8
9 Sorry, You Right)
10 I live in Russian Federation and I'm 5-th year student on speciality "Software development".
11 I.experienced in C++ ,C# and Rails development (I linked my CV with application on Gsoc site)
12 and I'm really interested in participating this year in the GSoC.
13 In the Ideas list I found an "Gentoo Web Application" and wrote an application (It's already on Gsoc site).
14 All additional requrement requirement completed (mailing lists and patch).
15
16 Thanks for your the and collaboration,
17 I would happy to work on this project and
18 appreciate any help I could get from mentors.
19
20 Yours Faithfully.