From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] openrc 0.12 - netifrc/newnet mix-up
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 01:00:14
1 You make some good points. I'll answer your questions as best as I can,
2 but we can consider this thread closed. I will not try to put the
3 virtual in, but I will come back to the list soon and start another
4 thread.
5
6 In a nutshell, our networking is a beast, and we should try to simplify
7 it some how imo. I'll write out my thoughts about that when I start the
8 other thread.