From: John Mylchreest <johnm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: squinky86
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:51:18
1 OK, You got me. Not really *new* but meh!
2 I'd like to welcome back Jon Hood (squinky86) who has returned after a
3 prolonged hiatus. If you wish to cheer or throw underwear, this is your
4 cue. Jon hails from Huntsville, AL, but its not his fault, bless.
5
6 Jon will be mostly working on accessibility and net-p2p.
7
8 A few words from the horses mouth:
9
10 "I'm Jon Hood from Huntsville, AL. I was a Gentoo developer before, but
11 some problems came up and now I'm returning. All my spare time is put
12 into developing applications for voip (esp. Asterisk), Gentoo, and last
13 but DEFINITELY not least, my wonderful girlfriend, Caitlyn (who KingTaco
14 wanted to make a dev instead of me).
15 I am good with c++, java, assembly, php, and sql. Feel free to ask me
16 about Asterisk, too. It's good to be returning to Gentoo!"
17
18 I'll be uploading photos of Caitlyn to hotornot.com shortly, I'm sure
19 she will score very highly :)
20
21 So on that note, hurrah for Jon, and welcome back to the party.
25 Role: Gentoo Linux Kernel Lead
26 Gentoo Linux: http://www.gentoo.org
27 Public Key: gpg --recv-keys 9C745515
28 Key fingerprint: A0AF F3C8 D699 A05A EC5C 24F7 95AA 241D 9C74 5515