From: Mikey <mikey@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bootstrapping since gcc 3.4 is stable
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 03:48:14
1 On Saturday 28 January 2006 12:39, Stephen P. Becker wrote:
2
3 > > On second thought, never mind :) I am not sure what you are trying to
4 > > point out here in the first place.
5 >
6 > He is trying (quite successfully) to show that you are full of shit.
7
8 In this particular case, I might have to agree with you Steve. He was
9 actually confirming what I have been saying all long.
10
11 So thanks for gracing me with your brilliant, well reasoned insights.
12 Always nice to know that when I make an ass of myself, you will be there to
13 let me know...