From: David Shakaryan <omp@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal for adding berlios to thirdpartymirrors.
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:04:19
Piotr JaroszyƄski wrote:
> I had asked about it once and was told that berlios mirrors are > unreliable(changing files) and should be avoided. Although things change, so > is it still the case?
Unless BerliOS changes the URL of one of their mirrors (such as from download.berlios.de to something else), this shouldn't be relevant. The file names for the actual packages are up to the project. If such a large change was to occur, having berlios in thirdpartymirrors would only help, as we'd only have to change it there, and not in every ebuild. -- David Shakaryan GnuPG Public Key: 0x4B8FE14B