From: galevsky@×××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Distrowatch
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:54:02
1 Hi all,
2
3 I am a new gentoo user (less than a year) and very pleased with this distro.
4 I just have one point to suggest: I am aware of the recent changes in Gentoo
5 world, the CoC set-up, council and the troubles arround it. But I think you
6 missed something very important - and it is for me as I am looking to get
7 involved into an open project -, this is who is gentoo and who decides, from
8 an external situation ? I don't think these information are as clearer as
9 they should. There is a council to lead Gentoo to achieve global
10 objectives.... what that means exactly as a dev view ?
11
12 These are questions I am facing.
13
14 Regards