From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New infra monkey: Andrew Fant (JFMuggs)
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:42:37
1 Hey all,
2
3 Would just like to introduce you to a new infra monkey I've acquired via
4 illegal means. He calls himself Andrew Fant, or JFMuggs by other folk.
5 He comes from the area known as Boston (you know, where they dumped the
6 tea) doing some kind of system administration type of work. He claims
7 the academic institution is nameless, but I know he's pulling our leg.
8
9 In his own words:
10
11 "I live in an apartment north of that with 4 computers, a keg of
12 beer, an empty fridge, and too many books. I was raised in Rochester,
13 New York and still crave Nick's garbage plates on occasion. Unlike
14 Seemant, I do return there on occasion. After getting my BS in
15 Chemistry at Bowling Green State University, I have lived in Maryland,
16 Albuquerque, and Houston. I have never riden a motorcycle, mushed a
17 dogsled on the Iditarod, or scaled the K2, but I do have a 6th grade
18 sunday school class."
19
20 A 6th grade sunday school class?! May $deity have mercy on their souls!
21 I really think we should have a Psychology TLP for Gentoo so we can deal
22 with people like Andrew ;)
23
24 Andrew will help me with backups initially for infrastructure and
25 eventually other misc tasks I can dig up for him. He has interests in PR
26 so beware, he may become seemant2 (though nothing beats the original).
27 And before you give him the portage tree spill, he has no CVS rights to
28 that yet ;-P
29
30 Cheers!
31 --
32 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
33 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
34
35 ---
36 Public GPG key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
37 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
38
39 ramereth/irc.freenode.net