From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Update for bzr.eclass
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 18:53:08
1 >>>>> On Sun, 7 Jul 2013, Mike Gilbert wrote:
2
3 > git-2.eclass has a similar variable called EGIT_SOURCEDIR. Maybe you
4 > could reuse the same convention?
5
6 In fact, I had considered this, but I think that EBZR_SOURCEDIR isn't
7 a good name because it's not distinctive. For example, EBZR_STORE_DIR
8 contains a repository of sources, too.
9
10 > Out of curiosity, I checked mercurial and subversion eclasses; they
11 > don't provide a variable, but do allow you to call the fetch
12 > function manually with a parameter to override the destination.
13
14 And they're not compatible with each other:
15
16 # @FUNCTION: subversion_fetch
17 # @USAGE: [repo_uri] [destination]
18