From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The usefulness of test in FEATURES
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:48:36
1 On Sunday 01 May 2005 00:30, Rumen Yotov wrote:
2 > PS: a day or two ago mentioned that i'm using per-package FEATURES in
3 > '/etc/portage/package.features-file' ("-collision-protect") so was
4 > thinking about doing the same for "test" (for half a day "test" is ON in
5 > my 'make.conf'). Think of putting it OFF for failing packages while
6 > still keeping it ON globally. Also will like the get some opinions.
7
8 /etc/portage/package.features-file? Based on Ned's bashrc hack, I'm guessing?
9 "collision-protect" is one of those features that can't be disabled in this
10 way. "test" on the other hand can be.
11
12 Regards,
13 Jason Stubbs