From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Moving unmaintained packages to Sunrise
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:39:07
1 Michał Górny posted on Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:41:43 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > Wouldn't it be better to officially support moving unmaintained packages
4 > directly into Sunrise?
5
6 ++
7
8 I've thought something like that was needed for awhile, tho I'm not sure
9 it fits the sunrise theme too well. But if not there, surely somewhere,
10 and I see no reason to fragment overlays just for that, so sunrise is
11 good. =:^)
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman