From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for a new media-sound/easytag maintainer
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 14:51:52
1 On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 12:17 +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Is anyone interested in taking over maintenance of easytag? I still use
5 > it, but am looking to free up some time for other things.
6 >
7 > It doesn't require much commitment: there aren't many bugs filed for it
8 > (none open at the moment either). Easytag 2.0 is just around the corner
9 > and will be the first GTK+ 2.x version to go stable (finally!).
10
11 I use it myself, but haven't ever looked at any of its bugs. I guess I
12 can take it, provided you're going to be available to answer questions
13 on it for a bit. ;]
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
18 x86 Architecture Team