From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: codeman
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:41:55
1 Hi All,
2
3 So a few days ago we added to our roster Preston Cody (aka codeman), who
4 will be part of the installer team. Apparently, he's a whiz at coding
5 (and isn't shy about that fact :P). The story goes that for his baby
6 shower, amidst the piles of blankets, clothes, bottles and toys, someone
7 gave him a computer. And thus was his destiny born.
8
9 While still a babe, he learnt to hack on the computer (using a plastic
10 hammer), and by the time he started walking he was able to use the
11 computer. (The jury, incidentally, is still out on exactly what kind of
12 computer it was -- our phone calls to the attendees have gone
13 un-returned, save one and the answer from them was "no comment").
14
15 For kicks, he scuba dives, plays hockey with an ultimate frisbee (or
16 ultimate frisbee with a hockey stick -- that's also a point on which
17 we're unclear at the moment). But most of all, he loves to listen to
18 klieber's jokes. Go figure.
19
20 Anyway, he's here so please make him feel welcome. You can drop by
21 #gentoo-installer and say hi. In fact, I urge you all to "slashdot"
22 the channel with your greetings.
23
24 Love,
28 Seemant Kulleen
29 http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
30
31 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
32 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E