From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: "Gentoo Dev." <gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] vim
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:11:14
1 mån 2001-09-10 klockan 21.02 skrev Aron Griffis:
2
3 > Great! Thanks. I'll probably go ahead and commit this eventually.
4 > I would like to know a couple things to be able to execute this well,
5 > though:
6 >
7 > (1) What ramifications are there to sys-apps/vim-nogui disappearing?
8
9 >From what I understand vim has been exchanged for nano as our default
10 editor. (Could someone verify this?) If so I think sys-apps/vim-nogui
11 should be removed.
12
13 Regards,
14 Mikael Hallendal
18 Mikael Hallendal
19 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
20 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden