From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Email subdomain
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 01:47:35
1 On Sunday 20 November 2005 08:46, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 06:23:41PM +0900, Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > > B) What should be done with the @(subdomain_to_be_determined) email after
4 > > an AT becomes a full dev (and presumably gets a @gentoo.org address)? For
5 > > how long?
6 >
7 > this is in the GLEP ... it clearly states that it will become a forward
8 > to their new @gentoo.org address. the implied part is that when the
9 > user feels they no longer need it, they punt it.
10
11 Missed it. Was skimming too quickly.
12
13 > > E) What criteria must an AT meet to be able to receive the shortened
14 > > probationary when moving on to becoming a full dev?
15 >
16 > they express interest in becoming a full dev at which point they enter
17 > the normal 'becoming a dev' recruitment track. why should they have to
18 > do something special to become a normal dev ? all devs are allowed to
19 > be AT's.
20
21 "the mentoring period should be shortened to a minimum of two weeks" was what
22 I was referring to.
23
24 > > G) What criteria must be met during the inital 30 day mentoring period?
25 > > H) What criteria are there for maintaining one's status as an AT?
26 > > I) What input does DevRel have in the process of becoming an AT?
27 >
28 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/amd64/tests/index.xml
29
30 Err.. what's that got to do with the GLEP?
31
32 But none of this really matters apparently because the GLEP has been approved
33 and I'm just one of the "people that don't have an opinion on the subject but
34 were watching the council for its first bad step to be able to accuse it of
35 abuse of power or worse".
38 Jason Stubbs
39 --
40 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list