From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] overlays.gentoo.org restoration & post-mortem
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 13:00:23
1 On 18.01.2014 06:23, Kent Fredric wrote:
2 >
3 > On 18 January 2014 18:02, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o
4 > <mailto:robbat2@g.o>> wrote:
5 >
6 > - More people need to use the infra-status page to learn about the state
7 > of Gentoo services.
11 > A service middle layer like fastly or cloudflare which could link to the
12 > infra page would be good here perhaps, so when an outage occurred ( at
13 > least on the web side ) appropriate links to infra could be given.
14 >
15 > And the infra status page is not exactly obvious. Its not listed on the
16 > "gentoo sites" list on the top right, and perhaps it aught to be.
19 Ironically, the only site that was already using the Tyrian theme (i.e.
20 the one with a top-right menu) was infra-status.
21 Now with overlays using the new theme too, I've updated the list.
22
23 (NB: During the outage, I added a link to the site from the g.o frontpage.)
27 > --
28 > Kent
29 >
30 > perl -e "print substr( \"edrgmaM SPA NOcomil.ic\\@tfrken\", \$_ * 3, 3