From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] List of User projects
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:04:50
1 On 29 March 2010 09:31, Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o> wrote:
2 > ps. I must say that its a little sad that so far there has been much more
3 > effort put into nitpicking than actually populating the list (working towards
4 > the goal).
5
6 The problem is that it isn't very clear what exactly the goal is, and what
7 the criteria for inclusion are. Once you clarify the goal and the criteria
8 and ask for which packages should be included on that basis, I think
9 you'll get the answers you're looking for.
10
11 Cheers,
12 --
13 Ben de Groot
14 Gentoo Linux Qt project lead developer