From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Help maintaining dev-erlang and ejabberd
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 02:46:18
1 On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 3:50 PM, <aidecoe@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Some time ago I've made an effort to split ejabberd into proper
5 > dependencies handled by portage rather than repackaging bundle produced
6 > by rebar. While I've found that easier to maintain, my lack of
7 > knowledge about Erlang makes maintenanace quite difficult. I'd
8 > appreciate if someone who actually has some experience in Erlang helps
9 > maintaining it.
10 >
11 > Kind regards,
14 Hello friend,
15
16 I would like to see Erlang receive continued maintenance and may be
17 able to help (note I am not as experienced as some). However this
18 would be my first time working with portage at such a level.
19
20 I apologize if my post is too forward for this list.
21
22 Regards,
23 R0b0t1