From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] request for USE_EXPAND: app-admin/collectd, COLLECTD_PLUGINS
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:29:19
Dear all,

I'd like to place an ebuild for app-admin/collectd into the tree: "A small
daemon which collects system performance statistics - with a near-infinite
number of plugins", see http://collectd.org

This beast has an extensive plugin architecture, for data sources, targets,
filters, language bindings. For this I'd like to add COLLECTD_PLUGINS to the
USE_EXPAND list, an obvious application for controlling which plugins to
build.

The current version of my ebuild can be found here.
http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=user/dilfridge.git;a=blob;f=app-
admin/collectd/collectd-4.10.1-r1.ebuild;hb=HEAD

Please tell me if you have any objections, otherwise I'll go ahead in a few
days.

Best,
Andreas

--