From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] request for USE_EXPAND: app-admin/collectd, COLLECTD_PLUGINS
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:29:19
1 Dear all,
2
3 I'd like to place an ebuild for app-admin/collectd into the tree: "A small
4 daemon which collects system performance statistics - with a near-infinite
5 number of plugins", see http://collectd.org
6
7 This beast has an extensive plugin architecture, for data sources, targets,
8 filters, language bindings. For this I'd like to add COLLECTD_PLUGINS to the
9 USE_EXPAND list, an obvious application for controlling which plugins to
10 build.
11
12 The current version of my ebuild can be found here.
13 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=user/dilfridge.git;a=blob;f=app-
14 admin/collectd/collectd-4.10.1-r1.ebuild;hb=HEAD
15
16 Please tell me if you have any objections, otherwise I'll go ahead in a few
17 days.
18
19 Best,
20 Andreas