From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Benedikt Böhm" <hollow@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Apache herds needs your help
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 11:23:16
1 On Monday 08 June 2009, Benedikt Böhm wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > currently I am the only active developer in the apache herd, but
5 > quite busy with work and life, so I'd like to ask all of you to fix
6 > bugs assigned to apache-bugs@ if you come across them/if they annoy
7 > you etc, since i cannot keep up with bugs currently. I'd also like to
8 > see more active members in the herd as well in the future, so that
9 > bugs can be resolved in a reasonable time again. If you're
10 > interested, feel free to add yourself to herds.xml and join
11 > #gentoo-apache.
12
13 I would like to raise special attention to the open security bugs:
14 http://tinyurl.com/apache-security
17 Robert