From: Toby Dickenson <tdickenson@××××××××××××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: Alastair Tse <liquidx@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] python-2.3.2 testing required
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:28:17
1 On Monday 17 November 2003 00:29, Alastair Tse wrote:
2
3 > After running these tests, I still divided about whether UCS4 should be
4 > enabled by default. I'm not seeing the added benefits of UCS4 in
5 > contrast with the memory usage increase it brings. Yet, it also seems
6 > like the "right" thing to do for m17n support.
7
8 "Im still divided about whether 4 digit years should be enabled by default. Im
9 not seeing any benefits of 4 digit years over 2 digit years, in contrast with
10 the memory usage increase it brings"
13 Toby Dickenson
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list