From: "Juippisi ." <juippis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: app-backup/fsarchiver, app-cdr/daa2iso...
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 12:04:33
1 On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 8:10 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > Due to Markos Chandras' prolonged absence, the following packages are up
6 > for grabs now:
7 >
8 > sys-kernel/pf-sources
11 I would be interested in maintaining this. Been using it for a long time
12 and bumped the ebuild locally. I've also rewritten the whole ebuild to
13 include "base" and "extras" patch sets from genpatches, and to be EAPI6.
14 All in all its very close to how ck-sources look and behave. There's also a
15 bug open to bump it.
16
17 I'd need someone to commit pushes for me, and if some dev wants to
18 co-maintain this, I'd be more than happy to do the PRs.
22 > x11-misc/lightdm
23 > x11-misc/lightdm-gtk-greeter
26 If there's no interest from anyone, I can take these when updating / fixing
27 bugs.