From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: cardoe@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Handy pybugz wrappers
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 11:03:38
1 On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 23:56:17 -0600
2 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Anyone have handy pybugz wrappers for bumping ebuilds and fixing bugs?
5 > I'm so used to the environment at work where a post-commit hook parses
6 > specifically formatted commit messages to take several actions on
7 > commits. I figure before I hack on any I'd ask if someone has some
8 > that could be shared with the community. Really just looking to
9 > combine steps like echangelog and repoman commit with pybugz.
10
11 Although I don't have anything specific at the moment, I think that
12 could be something to be added to app-portage/repo-commit. Currently,
13 it just lists the bug descriptions for the bugs mentioned
14 in the message (to make sure you didn't get the numbers wrong).
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny