From: Christopher Swift <christopher.swift@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dotnet herd is "empty"
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:37:01
If possible I'd like to contribute to this herd,  I have little ebuild
experience but I am a willing learner with a keen interest in
Mono/dotNET technologies.  I am not (yet) a Gentoo developer nor have I
lots of experience with ebuilds however I have taken an interest in
writing them lately having read as much documentation as I could find.

With kind regards,

Ar Mer, 2010-06-30 am 10:30 +0200, ysgrifennodd Pacho Ramos:
> Hello > > I noticed some time ago that mono stuff is a bit unmaintained, looking > at > I > confirmed that the only dotnet herd member is retiring > ( ) > > Would be nice if anybody could join to that herd, since, even if I took > care of bumping gtk-sharp stuff, I wouldn't like to take care of mono > stuff since I don't really know much about it and, then, I could only > look how other distributions are solving some problems, contact > upstream... but not much more. > > Is then anybody interested in taking care of this? > > Thanks a lot

Subject Author
[gentoo-dev] Re: dotnet herd is "empty" Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>