From: "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <mva@×××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: www-client/chromium gtk3 support
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:50:12
1 В письме от Чт, 10 сентября 2015 17:43:30 пользователь Duncan написал:
2 > So I've learned (the hard way) to use *stars* or _underlines_ (or for
3 > lower levels, /italics/) for emphasis, and only use ALL CAPS when I
4 > really do intend to SHOUT, which isn't often.
5
6 Ok. Thank you for netiquette reminder.
7
8 I apologize to everyone who might be hurt by that my statement.
9
10 And, actually, imagine that speech in IRL, I'd really say that sentence part
11 ("we've no right to dictate") a bit louder than the rest. Alhough, yes, I
12 didn't mean the loud shoud.
16 Best regards,
17 mva