From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-doc@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: GDP Status Update
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 15:18:22
1 On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 08:11:38PM +0100, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Sadly enough, the previously discussed option (FOP) is a no-go. It requires a
3 > working XFree installation, which is not allowed on our webservers. Blackace is
4 > checking out if PassiveTex is a better solution, but he is having problems
5 > getting pdfxmltex to work (as did I).
6
7 I have been informed that only a small part of FOP (a part we don't use)
8 requires X. Therefor this point is invalid.
9
10 Wkr,
11 Sven Vermeulen
14 ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good.