From: "Bjarke Sørensen" <bs@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FAQ
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:37:07
1 On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 01:15:49PM -0500, Sean Mitchell wrote:
2 > Well, to be fair that FAQ is getting a little threadbare.
3
4 > Both lists seem to be getting a lot of repeated questions which aren't
5 > addressed in the current FAQ. If someone wants to spend time contributing
6 > then maybe that would cut down the volume on the lists.
7
8 Indeed.
9
10 How do 'we' contribute to the FAQ, I know I could send the XML to
11 bugzilla, but I everybody sends a new XML there will be a *lot* of
12 work for he who chooses to update the 'real' FAQ.
13
14 Or just maybe certain persons have CVS access to that file and maybe
15 one of theese would accept updates. That's better than he has to
16 extract all updated from the various lists, no?
17
18 Just a thought.
19
20 Regards,