From: Bob Phan <bob@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Hi Gentoo Where is your iso image
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 15:08:13
1 On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Nilotpal Bhattacharyya wrote:
2
3 > I just came to know about gento linux distribution.
4 >
5 > Wanted to try out.
6 > but the iso images are not there in your links at ibiblio.org
7
8 For reasons that I am not aware of, but someone else might be, the
9 links are currently broken. However, if you look to the left side of
10 the gentoo front page and scroll down a bit, you'll see a list of
11 mirrors. Any one but the first one, should work for you. You'll find
12 the isos in the 'releases' directory from the mirror.
16 /*
17 * Bob Phan <bob@××××××××××××××××.net,rphan@××××.com>
18 * Computational Chemistry Informatics
19 * Neurogen Corporation
20 * (203)488-8201 x4645
21 *
22 * To understand recursion, you must first understand recursion.
23 */