From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to correctly use golang-vcs with the Google API libraries?
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:41:56
1 On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 05:35:39PM -0700, Andrew Udvare wrote:
2 > To correctly support the entire Google API library set, do we need a
3 > separate ebuild for every single one? This definitely can be automated.
4 >
5 > https://godoc.org/google.golang.org/api
6 >
7 > With golang-vcs, using google.golang.org/api for GO_PN is not working
8 > and I think it is because each package must be dealt with separately.
9
10 I will take a look at this in more detail, but, yes, from what I see in
11 their README.md, we will need ebuilds for each package.
12
13 Let me know what you think about how we could automate it. I think
14 we'll have to manually create the ebuilds.
17 William