From: Juergen Ilse <juergen@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] puregui did not build
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:34:26
1 Hello,
2
3 i noticed, that puregui did not build. It seems to me, that there is a
4 file "config.cache" in the archive, which contains /usr/X11R6/bin as the
5 place where gtk-config could be found. With my newly set up system, this
6 is not true (gtk-config can be found in /usr/bin instead of /usr/X11R6/bin).
7 If emerge would delete all "config.cache" files in the build-directory
8 after unpacking the package, such errors wounldn't appear ...
9 Your opinion about this idea?
10
11 ciao,
12 Juergen Ilse (ilse@××××××.de)
13 --
14 Wenn ich auch nur aus jedem 1000. Bug in einem M$ Produkt|Juergen Ilse
15 einen Tag trauern wollte, also da muesste ich 300 Jahre |Internet POP Hannover
16 alt werden und wuerde mehrere Dutzend schwarze Anzuege |Vahrenwalder Str. 205
17 aufbrauchen. (Detlef Bosau in dcoulm) |30165 Hannover