From: Troy Dack <tad@g.o>
To: "gentoo-dev@g.o" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Herd: web-apps
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:26:36
1 Continuing on from the discussion relating to GLEP #11 I would like to
2 announce the creation of the following herd:
3
4 web-apps
5
6 This herd will muster web applications that are in the portage tree (eg:
7 Horde, phpmysql, squirrelmail) as well as develop and support the
8 vhost-config tool to enable configuration of web applications on a
9 Gentoo installed system.
10
11 Initial members (based on posts to -dev regarding the draft of GLEP
12 #11):
13
14 Don Seiler <rizzo@g.o>
15 Max Kalika <max@g.o>
16 Tal Peer <coredumb@g.o>
17 Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
18 Robin H.Johnson <robbat2@g.o>
19 Donny Davies <woodchip@g.o>
20 Troy Dack <tad@g.o>
23 Troy Dack "Yes, yes, I know that, Sydney ... Everybody knows that!
24 tad@g.o ... But look: Four wrongs squared, minus two wrongs to
25 the fourth power, divided by this formula, do make a
26 right." -- Gary Larson
27
28 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4D90BE3C
29 Key fingerprint = 1F3D 6C15 16AA 09D5 0C96 92E5 FD89 16F9 4D90 BE3C