From: Marek Szuba <marecki@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 'pax_kernel' USE flag
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 09:24:48
1 On 2021-06-22 10:35, Marek Szuba wrote:
2
3 > Seeing as in the end this USE flag is not going anywhere in spite of
4 > Gentoo no longer providing PaX-capable kernel sources, could we please
5 > rename it (e.g. to 'pax-kernel') so that it no longer contains a
6 > disallowed character.
7
8 Done. Now the old name only persists in dev-libs/libffi owing to the
9 compatibility guard proposed by slyfox, and I'd say it should be removed
10 even from there in a month.
13 Marecki

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature