From: Stuart Longland <redhatter@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 05:17:31
1 On 2010-04-06 04:12, Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > After the mostly positive feedback on the recent wiki discussion, we
3 > have now gone ahead, formed a preliminary team consisting of both
4 > users and developers, and put up a project page [1]. All constructive
5 > feedback on this new project is welcome.
6
7 This is a good move indeed. There's a lot of stuff I'd like to be able
8 to throw online for users' benefit that really doesn't belong in places
9 like the handbook, but could be useful on the wiki.
10
11 How are you off for moderators? I don't have a lot of time to sit
12 around waiting for stuff to compile these days (which is why I've been
13 very inactive on the MIPS and Mozilla fronts) but I could look help out
14 with the moderation.
15
16 Regards,
17 --
18 Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL) .'''.
19 Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs Developer '.'` :
21 http://dev.gentoo.org/~redhatter :.'
22
23 I haven't lost my mind...
24 ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.