From: Archan <archanp@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] xmmplayer ebuild script
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 04:25:53
1 Hi,
2
3 I have made following XMMPlayer ebuild script. XMMPlayer is an input plugin for xmms and uses mplayer to play video/dvd/vcd.
4
5 I am not sure where should I post this ebuild for the inclusion into gentoo portage tree.
6
7 iti
8 Archan
9
10 ----cut here----
11 # Copyright 1999-2003 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.
12 # Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
13
14 DESCRIPTION="XMMPlayer is an input plugin for XMMS"
15 HOMEPAGE="http://thegraveyard.org/xmmplayer.php"
16 SRC_URI="http://thegraveyard.org/files/${P}.tar.gz"
17
18 LICENSE="GPL-2"
19 SLOT="0"
20 KEYWORDS="x86"
21
22 DEPEND="media-sound/xmms
23 media-video/mplayer"
24
25 src_compile() {
26 econf \
27 --prefix=/usr/lib
28 --with-xmms-prefix=/usr/include/xmms
29 emake || die
30 }
31
32 src_install() {
33 make DESTDIR=${D} libdir=/usr/lib/xmms/Input install || die
34 dodoc AUTHORS COPYING NEWS README
35 }
36
37 pkg_postinst() {
38 einfo "*** WARNING: XMMS will play all mplayer supported file"
39 einfo "once the mplayer input plugin is configured"
40 }
41 ----cut here----
45 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list