From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bashrc mini HOWTO
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:03:53
1 Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o> wrote:
2 > > Alec Warner wrote:
3 [...snip...]
4 > > >Thus you can do cool stuff like print debug info, over-ride default
5 > > >functions, and otherwise other fun stuff that normally would be a
6 > > >complete PITA, especially if you don't know portage internals well.
7 >
8 > Not knowning portage internals well means that this file should be off
9 > limits.
10
11 Aww.. That's no fun. How are folks supposed to learn anything without
12 breaking stuff once in a while?
15 Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
16 Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.
17 --Ghost in the Shell