From: tristan@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] OFF-TOPIC - Developers at IIT
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:00:25
1 Im sorry but i really needed to find out if this was true and if it was true
2 to find these guys so i could meet them and pick at their knowledge.
3
4 I am a freshmen at the Illinois Institute of Tech. and heard that two
5 developers of gentoo go to school here. I would really like to meet you if
6 this is true. I have been using gentoo for a year or a year and a half now
7 and love it, ive been using linux for about 4 or 5 years. Sorry for the
8 offtopic post but if anyone here knows who i'm talking about or if you are
9 who i'm talking about i'd be very grateful if you contacted me.
10
11 Thanks,
12 Tristan Sloughter
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list