From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
Cc: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Shell script help - emerge frontend.
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:06:10
1 > Actually this is something I proposed to this list not that long ago:
2 > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/9205
3
4 Yes, I've red it. But I saw nothing concrete since that. :(
5
6 > I started doing some work in Python + Dialog, but until after my exams
7 > (Monday till Wednesday) I don't have any time.
8
9 Pythondialiog (available in portable) in a very cool product. But I want
10 to do a sys util. It must run with the minimum packages. (Although,
11 python is available in miminal installation, since portage using it.).
12
13 > But feel free to contact me offlist if you want to combine our efforts/
14 > discuss a little/whatever...
15
16 Of course. I'll do it
17