From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IUSE and LINGUAS?
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:23:32
1 On Monday 30 January 2006 13:31, Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > maintaining lists of honored LINGUAS in each ebuild it just huge
3 > maintenance overhead with no gain...
4 Well at least for the KDE ebuilds that does honour it in a non-automatic
5 version, the list is anyway needed, as I said, I hadn't had to prepare the
6 list for kdetv, I just changed a bit the way I declare it and added a for
7 loop to add the IUSE.
10 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
11 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE