From: Daniel Armyr <daniel.armyr@××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Time-and-bandwidth-saving script
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:46:06
1 Hm, I see a feature to this script coming that would alow one to exclude
2 everything except the new packages one wants to install.
3 On the other hand, there is risk of serious breakage if the tree has
4 changed much.
7 --Daniel Armyr
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: Timo Lindemann [mailto:lindem@×××××××××××××××××××××××××.DE]
11 Sent: den 3 juni 2004 10:41
12 To: rob@××××××××.uk
13 Cc: Timo Lindemann; gentoo-dev@l.g.o
14 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Time-and-bandwidth-saving script