From: Andrew Ammerlaan <andrewammerlaan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] My resignation from Gentoo
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 08:20:36
1 Hi Marco,
2
3 Thank you for all your work in Gentoo!
4
5 I hope we'll maybe see you around again someday,
6
7 Andrew
8
9 On 18/07/2021 06:37, Marco Scardovi wrote:
10 > Hi everyone,
11 >
12 > while I'm writing these words I'm full of sadness because you all are an
13 > awesome family before being an incredible team.
14 > It's been a while I've been thinking about that but actually I've
15 > realized Gentoo is just something where I spending and "trash" the
16 > biggest part of my time (not only free time but actually all my time)
17 > and I can't continue like that.
18 > I don't know if I will come back again or not but actually I have to
19 > take a long pause for me and for people around me in my private life.
20 > @sam, @juippis: if you mind I'll leave my PRs open on github, otherwise
21 > tell me here or on irc. I really want to thank you for your patience
22 > (like other people here :D).
23 >
24 > You are all awesome and I won't thank you enough for all the thing you
25 > have done for me.
26 >
27 > /me hides.
28 >
29 > Marco Scardovi ( scardracs )
30 >
31 > PS
32 >
33 > My resignation is for GURU, BGO and WIKI too: I will start today adding
34 > m-n to metadatas